Small group Bible studies in our church are known as CARE GROUPS.
We think care groups are really important.
Care groups meet for fellowship, friendship, prayer, and spiritual growth. Care groups are always open to new members.
Care Groups meet at different times and locations through the week. Always check the weekly bulletin for the latest information on Care Groups, or contact us.
Bible study is not the sole focus of care groups, but it is a very important part of what care groups do together.
Some of the studies that have been covered in the past or are currently being covered include:
- Transformed by Rick Warren
- Book of Acts
- Love Does by Bob Goff
- Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman
- The Reason For God by Tim Keller
- If You Want to Walk on Water You’ve Got to Get Out of the Boat by John Ortberg
- 40 Days of Purpose by Rick Warren
- What Jesus Has to Say about Living a Blessed Life based on the Sermon on the Mount
- Managing Our Finances God’s Way
- The Way of a Worshiper by Buddy Owens
- Wide Angle, Framing Your World View by Rick Warrens & Charles Colson
- The book of James
- The book of Joshua
- The books of 1 & 2 Peter
- The book of Colossians
- The book of Ephesians
- Fireproof Your Marriage
- When God’s People Pray
- The Case For Christ by Lee Strobel
- The Life You’ve Always Wanted by John Ortberg
- Deeper Connections: The Miracles of Jesus
- Francis Chan: Basic – Who is God?
- What Lies Ahead: A Bible Study series on the End Times
Care groups provide a place where you can relax and be yourself, build relationships, study God’s word in an inviting way, and grow deeper in your walk with God.
You are welcome to join us.